Monday 27 August 2012

About me.

Hey

The point of this new blog is basically just put who I am down in writting. Its gonna be honest... Its gonna be raw... and its going to have a lot of spelling mistakes. Who knows you may even find you can relate to the way I think.

SO... who am I...

My name is Ryan Johnston, and I was Born in Port Elizabeth South Africa. I was born the same way as most people i presume however I had a few problems. I was born without a thyroid gland, making me one in a million... yayyy... No... I have no metabolism what so ever my weight goes up and down like wall street and my moods are worse than a pregnant women. And yes I am a male. Just incase that was not clear.

Anyway my childhood was awesome, I have the raddest parents in the world and they treated my like a boss my whole life... Grew up living the dream! Junior school I went to a school called Cape Recief high school which was a school for kids who had learning disorders, attention disorders and cerebal paulsy. No idea really which one I had, but i dont rememeber a single thing I learnt in school... So maybe I had a learning disorder...
I grew up racing motocross... When I was 8 my dad used to take me to a bike shop on Saturdays and I would sit on the bikes and pretend to be riding... My best friend at the time had a bike and I was completely jealous. Until one day I was walking back from the bus stop and as I turned the corner to my house A van was dropping off my very own Yamaha PW80. Over the years I became very competitive and went to countless nationals all over South Africa.
High school came and I went to Woodridge College just outside PE... Started playing rugby and embarressed myself and my poor family for two years until I actually started to get fairly decent and made 1st team end of grade 11 and then my matric year...

After school I went into a whole different direction and moved to Cape Town to take on the modeling industry... Now this industry and I have a love hate relationship... I was always told that I can make it big, and I believed them until I met a girl and decided that I needed to move back to PE and decided that she was the one and I would suddenly become interlectual in my old age get married and settle down in my newly found life. No. So relationship ended I was hopeless with the studying and dropped out... Back to modeling. This time however I did a little better and was going well, until I met another girl. Lasted longer than the first time.. And I modelled while I was with her and even travelled the world with the modelling.. Milan, German, Istanbul... Was awesome...
Then that ended... And basically, shook my world so badly that it brought the sanity back into my life... YOU ARE YOUNG. LIVE...

And that is what I have been doing since then... I have been living and finding out who I really was as a person:) because as strange as it seems one of the first things in life you should be taught is being yourself. I think once I started just being myself and started living for myself it was easy to be happy...

So... my previous blog was about my training... and that didnt last long, so I thought I would blog about something a little different this time, and just blog about life in general... Things that are on my mind, and the way I think.... so this might get occasionally weird to a few of you who read this... but hey, just being me :) enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment